Thursday, June 10, 2010

Liberal Punches Tea Partier in the Face



A disgruntled lib walks up to a group of tea partiers in Greensboro, North Carolina and punches a guy in the face. He then states he pays his taxes as though that gives him the authority to assault someone. Wow! That is unbelievable.

Am I the only one who doesn't know about this paying taxes and punching someone in the face rule? Is it a dollar a punch? And do I get to choose who I can deliver my double deluxe knuckle sandwich too?

This is fantastic. It would give a whole new perspective on April 14. I would save my extra pennies in anticipation of punching a lib in the face. Oh, I wonder if congressman and government bureaucrats would cost extra? I'm sure it would be a premium. And to put down an SEIU thug...priceless.

Tax Day would be a joyous event. Just think we could pay down the deficit and all of the politicians and bureaucrats would be incapacitated so they could do no more harm to us. Wow! What a concept.

Here's to you Mr. Taxpayer Man.

No comments: