Saturday, August 21, 2010

Illegal Alien Steals I.D. to Vote in 2004 Election



This is unbelievable! An illegal alien uses a fake I.D. and stolen Social Security Number to vote in the 2004 election in Tennessee. And now Homeland Security has written a letter expunging his crime, so he can become a citizen. What kind of crazy world do we live in?

My question is why does he want to become a citizen. He doesn't have to pay taxes. He doesn't have to abide by the same rules and laws that the rest of us do. He gets free health care at the emergency room; and he gets to vote! Why become a citizen when you get all the rights and privileges that the rest of us suckers get without the burden of ownership.

I want to thank all of our elected officials, federal bureaucrats and judges who have rendered my citizenship meaningless.

H/T:  Randys Right

Source:  http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/08/in-2004-illegal-alien-votes-illegally-in-2010-feds-making-him-a-citizen/

No comments: