Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rep. Alan Grayson: They're Being Mean to Me!



Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fl) can dish it out but he can't take it.  His thumb must be blistered from sucking on it.  Man up bawl baby!

"I can't believe it myself. I mean, I'm a first-term Democrat. I don't sit on the appropriations committee. I'm not a member of leadership and they're really, really out to get me," Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL) said on MSNBC.

Rep. Grayson is offended that his children has watched politicians and ads on television attack him.

Grayson, however, is known for fierce criticism of his opponents. Recently, he has labeled his election opponent as a member of the Taliban in a negative advertisement.

"They destroy us with these negative ads. These blistering, evil negative ads. In front of my -- in front of my children on my TV set, they called me a liar, they've called me a loud-mouth, they said I'm a national embarrassment. And this is their idea of constructive dialogue," Grayson complained.

H/T:  Weasel Zippers

Source:  http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/10/15/rep_alan_grayson_upset_over_negative_gop_attacks_on_him.html

No comments: