Friday, September 23, 2011

Gov. Rick Perry's Tin Man Immigration Policy





If I only had a heart!

Rick Perry thinks Americans like me are tin men, because we believe allowing illegal aliens access to our public schools and giving them in-state tuition only encourages a mass migration from the third world. The Texas governor believes that if we don’t educate them, they will become a drag on society.

I ask who has more of a heart: me or the governor. He allowed them to come into this country. He educated them, and now they can’t get a job, because they are illegitimate. So now we have an educated illegal, whining and moaning because they are in limbo. What’s worse, they are a people without a country, thanks to their law breaking, illegal alien parents.

Perry’s contention that his policies are a state’s rights issue is patently false. I live in North Carolina. I’ve seen plenty of Texas license plates in this state and at construction sites. And almost every damn one of them is an illegal alien. How do I know? Because, I’ve yet to meet one who can speak passable English.

Perry makes the assertion that a fence is not a viable option. Maybe he should visit Israel and gaze upon the 8th wonder of the world.







No comments: