Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Progressives Aghast that Republican Women Left NARAL Plantation

Well kiss my grits! And while you democrats are at it – my ass as well. It looks like some progressive commentators didn’t like the exit polls, especially the results that showed 49% of republican women voted for Rick Santorum.

During MSNBC’s primary coverage on Tuesday night, one analyst made her feelings on Rick Santorum very clear. In fact, she admitted that exit polls showing working Republican women had voted in droves for Santorum “hurt” her.

“This woman vote really hurts me,” Karen Finney said. “I got to say. You heard me say that.”

Host Lawrence O’Donnell then noted 49 percent of working Republican women had voted for Santorum.

“That’s why I say, it’s a little painful because I’m wondering if those women really heard the full message that, yes, there’s the economy,” Finney added, “but if you’ve got to worry about your basic healthcare, how are you then going to be able to do what you need to do in terms of having a job, paying your rent, taking care of your kids?”






What’s the matter Ms. Finney? Did republican women leave your NARAL plantation? I guess they’re too stupid to know what’s best for themselves. That seems to be the common refrain from progressives. Ask Bill Maher. This slimy creature sums up the arrogance of elitist butt greasers that infests the Democratic Party.


http://www.theblaze.com/stories/msnbc-analyst-im-hurt-all-those-women-voted-for-santorum/

No comments: