Saturday, April 7, 2012

Does Mitt Romney Pass the Bumper Sticker Test?

A true barometer of enthusiasm for a politician is a bumper sticker. No conservative is going to subject his property to a bunch of thuggish progressives by openly proclaiming his support for a candidate. That commitment once made is sincere; because we know that our vehicles will be keyed and abused by the scum of the earth.

In the 2008 election, my car and truck went stickerless. It wasn’t because I didn’t receive one in the mail, because I did. It was because there was no way in hell; I was going to put John McCain on my vehicles. Sarah Palin yes; John McCain no. So, in the trash it went.My problem with the senator goes back to 1993, when he had the balls to tell grown men they couldn’t participate in a consensual sport called Ultimate Fighting. I remember asking myself, who in the hell does this guy think he is? And ever since that moment, my antipathy has grown to monumental proportions.



During the 2008 election, I tried to find ways to justify voting for this dick. And at every instance, McCain would say something stupid. The only saving grace for this insipid moron was Sarah Palin. And that was the only way I could pull the lever for this asshole. If it hadn’t been for her, I don’t believe I would’ve voted.

Now, we conservatives are once again facing the possible nomination of another moderate. Can I put a Romney 2012 bumper sticker on my vehicles? It’s too soon to say.

No comments: