Friday, December 28, 2012

Yeah! King Obama Decrees Federal Employees Get a Raise!



It’s good to be the king; or in this case president.  His lord and master, Barack Hussein Obama, issued another decree from on high:  federal employees will get a raise.  Well, praise be Jesus!  (Are we still allowed to say HIS name?)

I can’t think of a group of people who deserve a raise more than federal employees.  I’m so thankful to slave away and hand over my hard earned money to a group of people who obviously are my betters.  It isn’t like I’ve had a raise in the past four years.  But then again, I’m not a federal employee.


 

President Barack Obama issued an executive order to end the pay freeze on federal employees, in effect giving some federal workers a raise. One federal worker now to receive a pay increase is Vice President Joe Biden.

According to disclosure forms, Biden made a cool $225,521 last year. After the pay increase, he'll now make $231,900 per year.

Members of Congress, from the House and Senate, also will receive a little bump, as their annual salary will go from $174,000 to 174,900. Leadership in Congress, including the speaker of the House, will likewise get an increase.

Well, off to the galleys I go.  This slave ship won’t row itself.
 

 

No comments: