Saturday, January 5, 2013

Charlotte: A World Class City with Second Rate Talk Radio


Charlotte conservative talk radio is becoming nonexistent.  I woke up earlier this week to discover 1660 has changed its format to sports.  Unbelievable.  If you’re a conservative in the Queen City you’re in a veritable hell.  The only game in town is that joke WBT 1110 AM.


This is so depressing.  My days have just gone longer.  1660 AM had a great lineup.  I would start with Glenn Beck at 9:00; turn over to the joke for Rush; then I went back to Hannity at 3:00.  I would then finish with Laura Ingraham on my way home at 6:00.  Now, it’s gone.

It looks like I’ll have to get XM or something equivalent.  I just can’t tolerate the “talent” on 1110 AM.  Charlotte, you can’t be a world-class city when you have second rate talk radio.

   

No comments: