Monday, May 12, 2014

Public Defender: Black Community Infested with Illiterate Sociopaths



We’ve all heard the mantra from liberals that they want a national discussion on race relations.  Eric Holder, our own U.S. Attorney General, accused Americans of being cowards when it comes to this issue.  In all honesty, they don’t want to have that discussion.

American Renaissance published an article entitled, Confessions of a Public Defender.  I’m here to say this is the most damning piece I’ve ever read about the black community.  The author is using a pen name.  I would too if I had written it.  The only problem with using pseudonyms is it allows the critics to question the veracity of the work.

However, with that being said, this article answers some of the questions that plague our inner-cities, prisons, government welfare programs, and society in general.  Basically Michael Smith, the author, accuses the black community of being infested with illiterate sociopaths.  Now mind you, Mr. Smith isn’t a flame throwing right-winger.  He is a professed liberal.  You can read the article in its entirety by clicking the link below.  To get a flavor, here is the conclusion: 

I am a liberal. I believe that those of us who are able to produce abundance have a moral duty to provide basic food, shelter, and medical care for those who cannot care for themselves. I believe we have this duty even to those who can care for themselves but don’t. This world view requires compassion and a willingness to act on it.
My experience has taught me that we live in a nation in which a jury is more likely to convict a black defendant who has committed a crime against a white. Even the dullest of blacks know this. There would be a lot more black-on-white crime if this were not the case.
However, my experience has also taught me that blacks are different by almost any measure to all other people. They cannot reason as well. They cannot communicate as well. They cannot control their impulses as well. They are a threat to all who cross their paths, black and non-black alike.
I do not know the solution to this problem. I do know that it is wrong to deceive the public. Whatever solutions we seek should be based on the truth rather than what we would prefer was the truth. As for myself, I will continue do my duty to protect the rights of all who need me.

If Democrats want to talk about race relations in this country, they can start with this article.


No comments: