Monday, February 8, 2016

Muslim Barbie Coming to a Slave Market Near You




Islamic corruption of Western culture and aggrandizement of a 7th century blood cult advances undeterred and without apologies.  Mattel’s Barbie is about to face a forced conversion.  A Nigerian Muslim woman wants to shame this symbol of empowerment for little girls by dressing her in a head bag and drab clothing.

“It got me thinking about how I’d actually like to see a doll dressed up like I would have – covered up,” Adam said. “I was mulling about the idea for about three months while I was still studying for my master’s degree in the U.K. When I got back to Nigeria, I went to the mall, purchased a doll, dressed it up, documented it and here we are.”

Adam, who is developing a modest-lifestyle brand called Hanie, makes all dresses and hijabs herself. She says it’s her intent to show girls that wearing a hijab makes them no less beautiful than Barbie.

“I want them to be inspired — this is about having an alternative and creating an awareness of having toys that adopt your religion and culture and in your own likeness, which at the end of the day, leads to an improvement in self-esteem,” Adam said.

This is going over as well as a turd in a punch bowl.  Here are some tweets.

Mathew Johnson @UAI2000: Ridiculous. The hijab is a sign of oppression. What next, Ken has 4 Barbie wives? Just piss off!
AM @ArRuple: BARBIE would never wear a hijab/garbage bag. … but since she’s been corrupted, will Ken have on a suicide vest?
VOTE4Trump @needtoknowHim: This makes me sick. I can’t believe how we are catering to a bunch of murders.
Alex Cowan @Desareon: Public Stoning, Acid Attack & Taharrush kit sold separately…

Source:

No comments: