Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Politicos Shocked Hillary Clinton Escapes Justice



I’ll never forget when the Clintons slithered their way onto the national stage.  My first impression of Slick Willie was that of a used car salesman who successfully slimed his way off the lot.  I was a young pup back then and was formulating my political opinions.  Let’s just say the behavior of the Clintons, the Democratic Party and the mainstream media are a major factor why I evolved into a conservative.


Anyone who paid attention during the 90’s can testify to the never ending scandals perpetuated by the Clintons.  Equally disturbing is the complicity of the Democratic Party and the mainstream media.  As a kid watching the Sunday shows, I would often get pissed off at the pundits and their asinine logic on issues like the Second Amendment.  At that tender age, I was under the impression the media were unbiased agents for the public weal.  Boy was I wrong, and it became more evident during Clinton’s presidency.  Because of their behavior, I am completely jaded and look upon their reporting with a suspect eye.  Never again, would I trust these scoundrels.


The triumvirate of the mainstream media, the federal bureaucracy and the Democratic Party has given the Clinton crime family a get out of jail free card for decades, and FBI Director James Comey reinforced that premise yesterday.





There was no doubt in my mind Hillary Clinton would get away scot-free from this scandal just like she has all others.  What’s surprising is experienced politicos were stunned at Comey’s recommendation.  Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani was shocked at his decision.


 “I am shocked at his conclusion for two reasons,” Giuliani said. “First of all, he actually clearly concluded that she violated 18 United States Code Section 793, when he said that she was extremely negligent. That statute does not require intent; it just requires gross negligence, and gross negligence is defined by judges in their charge as extremely negligent.”

“I don’t know how he could possibly avoid section 793 subsection F,” Giuliani added, “which says impertinent in part, whoever being trusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document related to national defense through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody shall be fined under this title or imprisoned more than 10 years or both.”

Should he be shocked?  These are the Clintons, or has he forgotten that? 



Source:

No comments: