Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Libtard Leaves North Carolina



A libtard has had enough of North Carolina and plans on leaving.  Here is his departing missive to all the troglodytes that infest the Tar Heel state.

Why I’m leaving Charlotte and N.C.
The first thing I noticed when moving to Charlotte was that when I turned on my turn signal, the empty space in the lane next to me disappeared. My reasons for leaving Charlotte and North Carolina are: Coal ash, HB2, I-77, voter suppression, regressive sales and property tax policies that underfund public education and facilitate segregated K-12 public schools, Naegleria fowleri amoeba, gerrymandering, weakening Gov. Cooper, challenging the Supreme Court over same-sex marriage.
WESTON METZ, HUNTERSVILLE


The next time I'm stuck on I-77, which is almost everyday, I'll remember Weston Metz and smile.

Source:

No comments: