Sunday, October 23, 2016
Weird Al is getting in on the act.
Posted by TLCoston at 4:31 PM
It’s hard to believe the American people are going to put the Clintons back in the White House. Doesn’t anyone remember the constant scandals that plagued Slick Willie’s administration? Millennials have an excuse. Those of us who are older don’t.
If Hillary wins this election, she without a doubt, has already met the standards for impeachment.
Yes, Hillary Clinton must be prosecuted, but she won't be; if elected, however, she must be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors in what is and will be continuing revelations about her criminality. The fact that she has attempted to cover-up and obstruct her Espionage Act violations in hopes of winning this election, and may well be successful, and has lied repeatedly to the American people and Congress, must be addressed by Congress -- outside the unconscionable and corrupt perversion of the rule of law by the Obama administration. I will address this further on Monday's radio show and LevinTV. http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441358/hillary-clinton-secretar-state-emails-classified-information-fbi-justice-department
Get ready for another four years of Clintonian turmoil
According to most polls, Hillary Clinton is winning North Carolina. However, if you went to this year’s state fair you’d think Donald Trump had bought it and renamed it Trumpland. Here is an excerpt from an op-ed in the News and Observer:
During its 11-day run it was hard to go more than a minute or so without seeing someone – or an entire family – wearing the Trump/Pence stickers that measure about 2.5 inches across. Scores of others could be seen carrying one or more Trump/Pence red yard signs that were being peddled for $5 each at the Wake County Republican booth in the education building. The 5,000 yard signs sold out, and the crowds at the booth were often several people deep waiting to buy various Trump items. Still, I’ve yet to see a person of color wearing a Trump sticker.
And as for the Democratic Party booth:
Fair politics is not limited to Republicans. The Democrats have a far more quiet – and far more diverse crowd – at their booth in the education building, but for some reason they did not give out Hillary Clinton stickers, instead handing out mostly “Move NC Forward, Vote Democrat” stickers, and another featuring Clinton and President Obama that says, “Forward Together.
Isn’t that odd? We’re constantly told by the pundit class that Donald Trump is bad for the under ticket; yet, Democrats in North Carolina refuse to feature Hillary Clinton on their campaign stickers. That’s about like Democratic candidates refusing to acknowledge their party affiliation on yard signs. I find that curious. Don’t you?
The Walking Dead season premier is tonight and Hillary Clinton is making a guest star appearance on posters in Southern California.
has been hijacked by a prolific street artist to protest Hillary Clinton and the presidential nominee's entire Democratic Party.
Trump has a “Contract with the American Voter.” Here is his list:
1. Propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress
2. Institute a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health)
3. Require for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
4. Institute a five year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service
5. Create a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
6. Institute a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
7. Announce intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.
8. Announce withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
9. Direct Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.
10. Direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.
11. Lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
12. Lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.
13. Cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.
14. Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.
15. Begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.
16. Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities.
17. Begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back.
18. Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
19. Work with Congress on a Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act.An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
20. Work with Congress on a End The Offshoring ActEstablishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
21. Work with Congress on a American Energy & Infrastructure ActLeverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
22. Work with Congress on a School Choice And Education Opportunity ActRedirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
23. Work with Congress on a Repeal and Replace Obamacare ActFully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
24. Work with Congress on a Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act.Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
25. Work with Congress on an End Illegal Immigration ActFully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
26. Work with Congress on a Restoring Community Safety Act.Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
27. Work with Congress on a Restoring National Security Act.Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
28. Work with Congress on a Clean up Corruption in Washington Act.Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.
What Trump should really do is back an Article V. convention of states.
The biggest threats to liberty are people who purport to look out after our interest. These patricians of plebeians believe we’re too stupid to decipher propaganda from reality. Barack Obama – our lord and master – wants a “curator” to sort through websites to ensure your Facebook page is federally approved. Here is an excerpt from Brietbart:
He was critical of the current Wild West online environment where people could say anything on social media or on news websites.
“We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to,” he said.
Throughout his presidency, Obama has repeatedly complained about the existence of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, causing division amongst Americans and making his job difficult, but he rarely offers a solution.
This time, Obama floated the notion of a media test during at a speech at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh on Thursday.
“There has to be, I think, some sort of way in which we can sort through information that passes some basic truthiness tests and those that we have to discard because they just don’t have any basis in anything that’s actually happening in the world,” he said.
Of course, this wouldn’t be considered censorship because Democrats look out for the “little people.” Thanks Big Brother.
Hypocrites! That moniker should be emblazoned on the masthead of the Charlotte Observer. These scoundrels dare to criticize Donald Trump and his supporters for hinting that they will not accept election results when they do it all the time?
How many times have Democrats sued over referendum results or legislation to which they disagree? They don’t accept anything; yet, they want conservatives to shut their mouths and bend over and grab their ankles.
Did the Observer and the Democratic Party accept a referendum vote that banned same-sex marriage? This constitutional amendment was overwhelmingly approved by over 61% of the electorate. However, liberals didn’t accept the election results and sought progressive jurists who would overturn it. It doesn’t end there.
Did the Observer and their Democratic Party overlords accept the election results when republicans decided to clean up our voter rolls and implement common sense Voter ID laws? Of course not! They went to the courts and had that legislation overturned.
Did the Observer and their Democratic Party masters accept new voting districts after the Republicans won a landslide victory at the polls? Of course not! They went to the courts and forced the General Assembly to redraw the very districts Obama’s Justice Department preapproved.
I could go on and on about how Democrats refuse to accept election results and the subsequent legislation that North Carolinians voted for through their elected representatives.
The Charlotte Observer and their Democratic Party scumbags love to lecture us on democracy as long as it comports with their ideology. But in reality they are totalitarians that will use any means to subvert the will of the people.
One of the most frequent guests to Obama’s White House is a radical from Chicago who is also married to another radical, Rep. Jan Schakowsky of the 9th District of Illinois. Robert Creamer is an Alinskyite with a moral and ethical code of a Bolshevik. He was featured in a Project Veritas video fomenting violence and fraud.
This upstanding citizen served time for tax evasion and bank fraud. Isn’t that interesting? These are the same people who denounce others for not paying their “fair share.” What a bunch of hypocrites. Here is an excerpt from National Review outlining the history of a Chicago thug:
Creamer is a longtime Alinskyite activist and a leader in Obama’s old community organizing network. Creamer was a key figure in the work of Chicago’s community organizer training center, the Midwest Academy, to which Obama had close ties. I write extensively about the hard-left ideology and hardball tactics of the Midwest Academy, and Creamer’s role at the center of it all, in my political biography of President Obama, Radical-in-Chief (see Chapter 5, esp. 144-45; 186-88).
The Midwest Academy was founded by die-hard socialists who had once been part of the radical 60s SDS (Students for a Democratic Society). An influential figure in Saul Alinsky’s early Chicago operations, Creamer worked with the Midwest Academy’s founders to persuade young socialist revolutionaries in the 70s to adopt a more “pragmatic” Alinskyite stance. In other words, Creamer helped persuade these young revolutionaries to organize, and provide quiet socialist guidance, to movements that were liberal in appearance, yet radical in their ultimate intentions and effects.
While retaining his ties to the Midwest Academy, Creamer rose to become a prominent Democratic strategist and, as numerous reports have indicated, a frequent visitor to the Obama White House. Creamer was an important early advocate of what we now call the healthcare “public option,” an idea that appears to have been at least partially inspired by one of the Midwest Academy’s earlier organizing campaigns.
Need I remind you he is married to congresswoman? This party is corrupt to its core.
Posted by TLCoston at 4:58 AM
If you need a check list on who not to vote for, the Charlotte Observer published their endorsements. Here is their anti-freedom, pro-socialism ticket:
President: Hillary Clinton
There are a few caveats. I guess the Disturber didn’t want to look like complete Democratic Party hacks, they endorsed a couple of Republicans: Jeremy Brasch, Matthew Ridenhour and David Strickland.
Stupidity has become pandemic. Western countries in particular have been hit hard by a disease that assaults common sense and any semblance of morality. The latest absurdity is beyond infuriating. A Muslim refugee raped a ten year old boy because it was a “sexual emergency.”
When the youngster went to the showers, Amir A. allegedly followed him, pushed him into a toilet cubicle, and violently sexually assaulted him.
Following the attack, the accused rapist returned to the pool and was practising on the diving board when police arrived, after the 10-year-old raised the alarm with the lifeguard.
The child suffered severe anal injuries which had to be treated at a local children's hospital, and is still plagued by serious post-traumatic stress disorder.
In a police interview, Amir A. confessed to the crime; telling officers the incident had been "a sexual emergency", as his wife had remained in Iraq and he "had not had sex in four months".
The Austrian Supreme Court overturned a lower court’s ruling because this refugee didn’t know the little boy didn’t want to be raped. Wow.
Saturday, October 22, 2016
Posted by TLCoston at 4:50 AM
Friday, October 21, 2016
Posted by TLCoston at 9:08 PM
I understand why some conservatives are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency. I’m not thrilled that this man won the Republican nomination. My guy was Ted Cruz. Needless to say, I was shocked and disappointed that the South overwhelmingly voted for Trump. We had a chance to put a real conservative in office and failed. However, I’m not going to tacitly sit home and watch Hillary Clinton win this election because of pride. This woman is an outright criminal and my opposition to her outweighs any reservations I have about Trump.
The acrimony directed at Donald Trump by self-proclaimed conservatives is truly astonishing considering the alternative. Some are more thoughtful in their opposition such as the signatories of Orginalists Against Trump. Here are their bullet points.
The President must take care that the laws be faithfully executed; he admires dictators as above the law.
The President must serve as Commander in Chief, enforcing rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces; he praises armed repression and makes light of the laws of war.
The President must hold a public trust on behalf of all Americans; he courts those who would deny to others the equal protection of the laws.
The President must preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution; he has treated the legal system as a tool for arbitrary and discriminatory ends, especially against those who criticize him or his policies.
These people act as though Trump were president these past eight years. In the meantime, Barack Obama acted like a dictator; he has used the tools of government to repress opposition and denied equal protection of the law to subset groups his party disagreed with. My question is, where in the hell have these people been these past eight years?! Better yet, do they think Hillary Clinton will be better? Here is their weak justification.
We are under no illusions about the choices posed by this election—or about whether Hillary Clinton, were she elected, would be any friend to originalism. Yet our country’s commitment to its Constitution is not so fragile that it can be undone by a single administration or a single court. Originalism has faced setbacks before; it has recovered. Whoever wins in November, it will do so again.
Originalism is a commitment to the Constitution, not to any one political party. And not every person who professes support for originalism is therefore prepared to be President. We happen to see Trump as uniquely unsuited to the office, and we will not be voting for him.
Originalism was undone by the Progressive Movement over a hundred years ago and both political parties are responsible for it. Our country’s commitment to the Constitution was destroyed when Congress relegated itself as mere overseers to a pseudo-legislative bureaucracy.
As far as I’m concerned, anyone who believes Washington D.C. is committed to the Constitution of the United States is delusional. These so-called public servants become oath breakers the moment they take their hand off the Bible. It is time to accept the fact we are in a post-constitutional America.
Here is my message to the Never Trumpers: I will vote for Donald Trump simply because everyone is against him. This man will not get away with starting wars, breaking laws or punishing his political opponents for that very reason. Can anyone say the same about Hillary Clinton?
The clowns in Kemper County, Mississippi passed an ordinance banning clowns. The only difference between the two is the latter wear costumes.
The Kemper County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved an ordinance during its regular meeting on Monday that makes it unlawful for any person of any age to appear in public in Kemper County in a clown costume, clown mask or clown makeup. The ordinance was signed into effect by Kemper County Board President Johnny Whitsett at 11:28 a.m. on Monday and expires the day after Halloween.
The ordinance is enforceable by the Kemper County Sheriff's Office and violators can be fined up to $150.
I was rather surprised a county in Mississippi would pass an asinine ordinance like this. Then I realized Democrats infest every state in the Union. Come to find out Barack Obama won Kemper County with a whopping 64.1% of the vote. It all makes sense now.
Hold the polls! This election isn’t necessarily in the bag for Hillary Clinton as the media would have us believe. A professor has modeled this cycle and according to him Donald Trump will end up being the victor.
Helmut Norpoth has been predicting a Trump victory since early this year. His model currently projects a win for the Republican with a certainty of 87 to 99 percent.
Norpoth is a professor at Stony Brook University on Long Island.
That flies in the face of just about every other major election forecast out there, which mostly give an edge to Democrat Hillary Clinton, notes the Daily Mail.
Norpoth wrote in The Hill that although the race looks decided, current polling methods are "bunk."
The projections for Clinton are all based on opinion polls, which are flawed because they don't reflect actions, Norpoth wrote. They're about what voters think of Clinton or Trump, but they can't tell us exactly how voters will act on those thoughts.
If Trump wins this will be one of the biggest in your face moments in America history. The media, Progressives and more importantly establishment Republicans will actually feel “the burn” of repudiation. The moaning and wailing will be monumental.