Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Deep State Victimizes Another Trump Campaign Advisor


Last year, I published a blog post stating conservatives need insurance to indemnify themselves from vindictive Progressives. These Deep State operatives refuse to accept defeat and will destroy anyone who challenges their authority. Michael Caputo, a former Trump campaign advisor, is their latest victim. The following is an excerpt from his testimony to the Senate Intel Committee:


'In 2009, my wife and I moved to my hometown of East Aurora, New York to have a family. Making far less money back home, we had a far better quality of life. That is, until the Trump-Russia narrative took off. Today, I can’t possibly pay the attendant legal costs and live near my aging father, raising my kids where I grew up.


'Your investigation and others into the allegations of Trump campaign collusion with Russia are costing my family a great deal of money – more than $125,000 - and making a visceral impact on my children.


'Now I must to move back to Washington, New York City, Miami or elsewhere, just so I can make enough money to pay off these legal bills. And I know I have you to thank for that.



Progressives throughout the country are watching and taking notes. Politics has become a criminal enterprise in more ways than one.


Source:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/fb-5682671/TRUMP-AIDE-MICHAEL-CAPUTOS-SHOCKING-STATEMENT-SENATE-INTEL-COMMITTEE.html#ixzz5EOk1Ipni


https://costonscomplaint.blogspot.com/2017/12/conservatives-need-deep-state-insurance.html

No comments: