Sunday, September 22, 2019

Nation's Psychopaths Undecided About Democrat's New Gun Laws


I read this article by the Babylon Bee and had to post it. This just demonstrates how idiotic Democrats are on gun confiscation and background checks. A rational person already knew this, but it takes parody to really point out their stupidity. Here is an excerpt:

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Democrats such as Beto O’Rourke have proposed a number of new gun laws, such as universal background checks, a ban on magazines that hold more than ten bullets, and possibly even a “mandatory buyback” of some weapons such as AR-15s. While these laws are likely to be a headache for law-abiding gun owners, the nation’s murderous psychopaths aren’t quite certain how the laws will affect them.

“The background check sounds concerning,” explained deranged murderer Steve Mason, known as “Murdering Steve” to his friends. “I would definitely fail it since I’m a well-known psychopath. But I’ve never actually purchased a gun through a gun-dealer; I just steal all my murder weapons. And so far no one has proposed a background check on theft, so I think I’m good.”


You have to read the whole, it just gets better.

Source:

No comments: