Sunday, June 24, 2018

SJWs Hunt and Harass Conservative Women



Liberal hypocrisy was on full display last week. Prominent conservative women were harassed at restaurants, theaters and at home. Isn’t it interesting that SJWs demand safe spaces while denying it to others?


Pam Bondi was harassed at a theater that featured a documentary about Mr. Rogers. The Secretary of Homeland Security was hunted down in a restaurant and later had her home surrounded. Sarah Sanders was denied service at Red Hen. This type of behavior is unacceptable in polite society. I guarantee you, that if a conservative acted out in this manner, they would’ve been arrested and/or sued.


Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so


Liberals believe making a spectacle of themselves is an endearing trait. Nothing advances a cause like making an ass of yourself. All I have to say is keep it up. One of these days, they’re going to run into the wrong person and someone is going to get hurt. 






Source:

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/06/23/pam-bondi-confronted-by-protesters-outside-screening-of-mr-rogers-movie/

No comments: