Sunday, July 28, 2019

President Trump Calls Out Slumlord Elijah Cummings


President Trump is the antithesis of political correctness. He is direct, to the point and damn your feelings. This is a problem for snowflakes and politicians who’ve been coddled for decades. People who use this pc nonsense to shame their opponents are at their wits end. They simply don’t know what to do about a man named Trump.

I love it. I love watching our president get in their face and tear down their facade. Nothing gives me more pleasure than an astonished snowflake wallowing in a puddle of tears, especially when it’s factually based like this third-world hellhole called Baltimore. Democrats, like Elijah Cummings, have been throwing mud at conservatives for as long as I can remember, without retribution. Well, he got his the other day, and the snowflakes have been howling ever since. Here is President Trump’s missive to slumlord Elijah Cummings:

I’ve been to Baltimore and that is the truth. I was there in 2004 for the Preakness and to do a little sightseeing, and believe me, I saw more than I wanted. HBO had a show around that time called, The Wire that was filmed in Baltimore. Well, I ran into Elijah Cummings district and it was exactly like the television show. I swear, it was block after block of boarded up houses as far as the eye could see. Homelessness and poverty everywhere. I can only thank God, I didn’t happen upon this area at night. I don’t know if I would’ve lived through it.

Needless to say, I didn’t venture far from the tourist areas after that. If you want an American version of a third-world hellhole, all you have to do is visit Rep Elijah Cummings’ district. Be sure to hire a guide and bring a camera.

Source:

No comments: