Thursday, September 23, 2010

Aunt Zeituni's American Nightmare



Barack Obama's infamous Aunt Zeituni gave an interview to a local news station.  What's amazing is the sense of entitlement that she and all of the other illegal aliens have when they make it to this country.  They seem to think that we owe them a living.

According to Aunt Zeituni, she was given public housing without her asking for it.  Is that possible?  Some government bureaucrat just showed up at the homeless shelter and said, "Where is Aunt Zeituni?  I have keys to a brand new apartment.  Can someone direct me to Aunt Zeituni?"

I don't think so.

Aunt Zeituni went on to say that the American dream became her American nightmare.  I guess it would be.  I envision her as the lone cockroach on the floor when the lights are turned on; all others have scampered to anonymity, while she is exposed for the whole country to see.

What's really insulting is that she believes we owe her citizenship.  She's even hired a high priced lawyer, despite her poverty.  I guess an American nightmare is better than the Kenyan dream.

And here is my favorite ranter on the subject:

No comments: