Saturday, January 12, 2013

Special Ed Schultz Doubles Down on Stupidity




Special Ed Schultz believes armed teachers and faculty might be considered a challenge to mass murderers.  Yeah, I’m sure that’s what all killers are looking for: a challenge.  On top of that asinine statement, the mentally challenged libtard doubled down on stupidity.

Would it be a deterrent if, you know, say perpetrators know that there's guns in the schools? How do we know they wouldn't view that as a challenge? I mean, we got a goofy world out there. I'm just not convinced that packing a small firearm is the best defense or certainly not the best defense. You know, you want to make the best defense? Make the school a damn fortress. I mean, you could do that, I mean but, is that reasonable? Is that the right thing to do? Is it necessary? And so I'm just, is it nec-, haven't we had enough school shootings where this is necessary? We've never had a civilian stop a shooting.

And these are the people who want to run our lives.  God forbid.


No comments: