Wednesday, July 23, 2014

HBO is Obsessed with Wieners



I’ll admit it.  I once watched HBO’s True Blood.  I stopped watching it a couple of years ago.  The plots had become silly, and their episodes reveled in deviancy.  Contrary to what Hollywood thinks, most Americans don’t want to see sexual perversions acted out on their television screens.

This is True Blood’s last season.  I tuned in for one minute, only to see two guys jump one another in some weird sexual act.  That was it.  I turned it.  I don’t want to see that crap and apparently many HBO subscribers don’t either.  Good Riddance.

The writers and producers of that show have taken their rejection hard.  It’s been reported they’ve devoted their last season to bashing conservatives.  They even tried to get Sarah Palin to make a cameo appearance to no avail.  She’s too smart to trust Hollyweird.

The one HBO show I do like is Game of Thrones.  I read the first three books.  I don’t recall a gay character, but HBO had to inject one.  It didn’t advance the story line.  I failed to see the relevance.  As far as I can tell, it was the 3 percent poking their wieners in our faces.  It’s shocking that such a small population has the ability to impose their lifestyles on the rest of us.

South Park summed up the deviants at HBO.





No comments: