Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Disenfranchised Conservative in the State of North Carolina





Libtards and common sense mix as well as oil and water and that also sums up my emotions when I read their editorials; you can’t help but laugh and be angry at their nonsensical platitudes and conclusions. The liberal brain is without a doubt a dangerous and defective specimen.


A recent editorial published by the News and Observer is a case in point. Here we have a liberal editor spewing the usual talking points about voter suppression and disenfranchisement of blacks through redistricting. Only in the libtard world can redistricting be considered disenfranchisement.


The mental defective in this case, Gene Nichol, can’t understand why our General Assembly spent $7 million trying to protect their constitutionally mandated rights from a panel of politically motivated judges who are trying to force their master plan upon the citizens of North Carolina. Here is an excerpt:


I had thought maybe Lewis would begin by apologizing for costing the state what the Winston-Salem Journal reported last month to be north of $7 million in legal fees to defend his path-breaking experiments in electoral suppression. Alas, it was not to be.


Instead, he opened by blaming Obama. Really. For me, I missed the connection. Then I thought, maybe he meant he was so livid at having to countenance the likes of Holder and Obama for eight years, he simply had to do something. Denying North Carolina black folks their constitutional rights was the only thing close at hand.


Then Lewis turned to the “all they care about is electing Democrats” shtick. To be honest, at that point I momentarily lost consciousness.



Mr. Nichol, having read your editorial, it’s quite obvious you’ve never obtained consciousness. I have a question, how is mandating voter registration in a timely basis and showing voter ID considered suppression? As far as I’m concerned, if you’re that incompetent that you can’t follow these simple guidelines then you shouldn’t be voting. And since when has redistricting become a violation of constitutional rights?


If I were to follow the logic of this libtard, I too should be considered disenfranchised. I once resided in a conservative district until the General Assembly pushed my neighborhood out of the republican 9th and into the Marxist 12th.


Hey! I’ve been disenfranchised! My vote is being suppressed by a bunch of Marxist scumbags hellbent on deluding my vote! What about my rights? Where is my representation? Why is my voice not being heard?


Will conservatives get a sympathetic voice from the likes of a Gene Nichol? Will conservatives get the same amount of ink when their voices are suppressed by an army of lip-smacking teat squawkers? We all know the answer to that question.


Source:

http://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article200405299.html

No comments: