Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I was Dragged into the Mud by a Liberal Pig



I read an article today by Frank Miele entitled, The Left’s Love Affair with Doublethink. I can say that summed up an experience I had last week. Here is an excerpt from that article:


If you have a hard time following the logic of some liberal arguments, don’t worry. It’s not you.


Taking a page out of George Orwell’s “Nineteen Eighty-Four,” our modern prog friends have mastered the art of doublethink — “the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”


As Orwell described the “labyrinthine” world of doublethink, it was “To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy.”



Anyone who is paying attention to judicial elections in North Carolina is aware of a liberal attorney who’s trying to skirt the threshold of decency by passing himself off as something he’s not. Chris Anglin is a Democrat portraying himself as a constitutional conservative. His motive is to split the GOP ticket and usher in a liberal jurist. His campaign manager is a notorious partisan who constantly tweets invectives at our Republican dominated General Assembly. And we’re supposed to believe Mr. Anglin is a decent and honorable man whose sole purpose for running for office is to uphold the rule of law and the integrity of an “independent” judiciary. LOL!


Mr. Anglin wrote an op-ed that was published in the Charlotte Observer. I thought this man’s behavior was so reprehensible that I was willing to wade into the comment section of the Charlotte Disturber. I’m here to say it didn’t take long for a liberal pig to drag me down into the mud.


I’m not a newbie by any means. I’ve debated liberals for decades and am well aware of their lies and deceit. But this particular scumbag really takes the cake. I first commented that Chris Anglin outed himself as a flaming liberal. I received a response from a Mr. WH that stated, I didn’t read the article. Now mind you, Chris Anglin’s op-ed is an assertion that he’s a “conservative.” As a conservative, I can tell you he’s anything but. And here I have a liberal telling me, I didn’t understand what Mr. Anglin wrote.


I informed WH that I not only read Mr. Anglin’s op-ed, I critiqued it. And if WH would like to read my post, he could access my facebook page. His response was pure gibberish.


It was quite obvious this man didn’t want to debate Mr. Anglin’s conservative bona fides. No, he wanted to obfuscate the issue at hand. It only went downhill from there. This troll then declared I was an illiterate for not taking the time to decipher his nonsense. I informed this fool, that the failure was all his. A writer has the responsibility to communicate in clear and concise sentences. A thesaurus doesn’t deign a keen intellect which is exactly what WH was trying to convey.


In another thread, Mr. WH accused Republican operatives of trying to recruit Democrats for judicial office. I responded by saying at least they were Democrats and not posers. WH then denied he had written such a thing and accused me, once again, of being an illiterate. This was completely surreal.


Conservatives need to face the facts, liberals are completely unhinged. We need to constantly remind ourselves that these people are capable of the worst kinds of deceit and they will use doublethink to obfuscate and manipulate truth to advance their ideology.


Source:

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/frank_miele_editors_2_cents/20180804/the_lefts_love_affair_with_doublethink

https://costonscomplaint.blogspot.com/2018/07/chris-anglin-wannabe-emperor-in-black.html

No comments: