Friday, January 8, 2016

Diaper Wearing Toddler Cruises Florida Highway






A diaper wearing three year old jumped on his Power Wheels and ripped down Florida’s highway I-19.  Drivers swerved out of the way as the defiant toddler sucked on a juice box, flipped off the cops and bellowed out a perverted version of Barney the Dinosaurs, “I love you, you love me.”

Okay, I exaggerated this story a bit.  Here is an excerpt from a report by WFLA News:

The Florida Department of Children and Families is investigating a scary situation involving a child and a busy Bay Area road. Shocked drivers spotted a three-year-old boy in his Power Wheels in the median of busy US 19 in Crystal River Wednesday. Witnesses stopped to help the toddler in the area of 1180 North Suncoast Blvd. One of those people, Danny Collins, snapped pictures.
“I was shocked,” Collins said. “That’s why I took the pictures. I was like nobody’s going to believe. Could have ended a lot differently if not for the people who stopped.

Kindergarten teachers beware.

Source:


No comments: