Sunday, January 10, 2016

Muslims Kicked Out of Trump Rally in South Carolina

br />


Some of these Muslims and their media enablers are absolutely shameless.  Activists for the “religion of peace” infiltrated a Donald Trump rally and conspicuously placed themselves behind the podium in camera view.  What was disgusting is they wore a yellow Star of David patch to symbolize their perceived persecution at the hands of American citizens.

I don’t recall Muslims being thrown into Nazi concentration camps and fed into ovens; however, I do know that six million Jews met that fate.  I also know that a number of Islamic countries were allies with Nazi Germany and encouraged these atrocities.  To this day, a vast majority of Muslims consider Jews as less than human.

As far as I’m concerned, how can anyone voluntarily follow a degenerate like Muhammad?  This man was a first rate low-life.  I will go even further by saying he was the original anti-Christ.  I can understand those who are born under this so-called faith in middle-eastern countries because of apostasy laws, but to become a Muslim in the United States, there is no excuse for embracing an evil ideology.

Source:

No comments: