Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fee -- Fi -- Fo -- Fum, Who is Messing With My Government Funds!




Senator Harry Reid flared his nostrils and took in a deep breath. He almost gagged from the plebeian stench. “Fee- Fi –Fo- Fum, who’s the teabaggers messing with my government funds!”


“Not I,” shouted Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, “It’s those mother******s over there!” Pointing and shouting with glee.

The Shadow of Big Government crowded the hall, and the columns shook with every footfall.

“Fee – Fi – Fo – Fum, you dare destroy our government and economy. I’ll strangle you and and your astroturf pleas” cried out the Senator Harry Reid.

The American people stood resolved without fret, “Your big government spending is drowning us in debt. We can’t bear it anymore you irresponsible brat.”

“’l’ll show you… you irreverent plebs, when we shut this government down; then you’ll see what I mean.”

And all looked upon the Republican majority. Will they respond or commit another folly.

No comments: