Sunday, September 14, 2014

Planned Parenthood Needs to "Man Up"



Planned Parenthood, a federally protected DNC entity, has pledged to flood North Carolina with ads promoting the virtues of entitlement, abortions, and forced funding of birth control and everything Senator Kay Hagan.

This notorious teat squawker will use $500,000 of our federally confiscated taxes to promote licentious behavior that only a democrat, like Senator Kay Hagan, can appreciate.  The Politico outlines one of Planned Parenthood’s ads:


Their first ad in a series features a woman sitting at a kitchen table with a stack of bills, trying to balance her checkbook.

A female narrates: “$63 a month for gas, $117 for groceries — and just when insurance is finally covering the cost of prescription birth control, Cory Gardner says, ‘No. Women should pay the $600 a year.’ His plan lets insurance companies off the hook and costs Colorado families more. Independent research shows that Cory Gardner isn’t being honest with us, and he’s turning the pill into another bill.”


The North Carolina version is nearly identical, subbing out Tillis and North Carolina for Gardner and Colorado.


I’ve got news for Planned Parenthood, the Democratic Party, and Senator Kay Hagan:  I’ve got bills too!  I have to pay for gas.  I have to pay for groceries and I have prescriptions that I have to pay for.  And I’m sure as hell not asking anyone else to pay for them.


So get your teat squawking face out of mine.  Man up and pay for your own crap and keep your hands out of my wallet!

No comments: