Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Coach Fired over Anti-Obama Song



A high school football coach e-mailed a song (see above) on his personal account and on his personal time to friends, family, and parents of players on his team.  He was then terminated.  The following is from Lonely Conservative:

Todd Starnes: It was co-written by a parent who has a child on the team. [Bryan] Glover, 26, said he emailed a copy of the song to friends, family members and player’s parents through his personal email account.



And that’s when all the trouble started for the self-described independent conservative.


“The coach called me and said parents were upset – that I was being politically incorrect and the song had racial overtones,” Glover told FOX News Radio. “An hour and a half later I was told I was being terminated.”


“I was informed that I was being let go because of the song,” he said, denying claims there were any racial overtones in the song.

Not only is it illegal to be a Christian in school, now you can't be a conservative.

Source:  http://lonelyconservative.com/2010/08/coach-fired-over-anti-obama-song/

No comments: