Thursday, October 24, 2013

Secretary Sebelius: I Don't Work for You




Will Sebelius Resign?  Hell no!  She doesn’t work for the majority of the people who want this program shutdown.  No, she works for the slavers in Versailles, D.C.  

Health and Human Services secretary Kathleen Sebelius responded moments ago to questions about whether she will resign in the wake of the Affordable Care Act’s problematic rollout. Her response is raising some eyebrows. 

“My goal is to actually get the website up and running,” she told reporters. “The majority of people calling for me to resign I would say are people who I don’t work for and who do not want this program to work in the first place. I have had frequent conversations with the president and I have committed to him that my role is to get the program up and running and we will do just that.” 

A group of 33 House Republicans on Wednesday sent a letter to President Obama calling for her resignation. ”The scope of the problem is so great that, were this a private company or military command, the CEO or general would have been fired,” they wrote. “We are, therefore, calling on you to hold Secretary Sebelius accountable for the fiasco that is HealthCare.gov and ask for her resignation.”

One way to get rid of her is to convince Barack Obama that she is a practicing Catholic.  Sebelius would have the Messiah’s footprint emblazoned on her ass as she is kicked out the door.


No comments: