Thursday, July 30, 2015

Is Secretary of State John F. Kerry a Moron?






Donald Trump openly pondered what many of us are questioning.  Is John Kerry a moron?

Among the comments Donald Trump had in his interview with Greta Van Susteren was one where he was asked to offer a reason why Obama and Kerry allowed a 24 day grace period before inspections of nuclear sites and why they like the recently signed Iranian nuclear empowerment agreement.


He replied, “I don’t know, maybe they’re not bright. I mean, I’ve watched Kerry negotiating and I’ve said to people, ‘Is he bright? Is he an intelligent man?’ Maybe they’re not bright, there’s something wrong with them.”


Yes there is something wrong with them.  A congressman asked Secretary Kerry if he thought Iran wanted to destroy the United States.  After all, it is custom for the mullahs to lead a chant of ‘Death to America” every Friday after prayers.
  

The question, posed by Congressman Lloyd “Ted” Poe (R-Texas) was a reference to the many times the leaders of the Iranian regime have threatened to annihilate the United States.

In response, Kerry said, “I don’t believe they’ve said that. I think they’ve said ‘Death to America,’ in their chants, but I have not seen this specific.”

Poe countered, “Well, I kind of take that to mean that they want us dead. That would seem like that would be their policy. He said that. You don’t think that’s their policy? I’m not mincing words. Do you think it’s their policy to destroy us?”

“I think they have a policy of opposition to us and a great enmity, but I have no specific knowledge of a plan by Iran to actually destroy us,” Kerry answered.


He has no specific plan that Iran wants to destroy us?  How about this administration aiding and abetting Iran’s nuclear ambitions while they develop a delivery system? 

Donald Trump is right.  These people aren’t very bright.  There is something wrong them. 

Source:


No comments: