Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Student Arrested & Suspended for "Shooting a Dinosaur"




 Just when you think you’ve heard it all, another libtard shakes the cage of stupidity.  Alex Stone, a 16 year old student, was arrested and suspended for writing a short story about killing a dinosaur with a gun.  I kid you not. 

Stone said in his "status" he wrote a fictional story that involved the words "gun" and "take care of business."
"I killed my neighbor's pet dinosaur, and, then, in the next status I said I bought the gun to take care of the business," Stone said.
Stone says his statements were taken completely out of context.
"I could understand if they made him re-write it because he did have "gun" in it. But a pet dinosaur?" said Alex's mother Karen Gray."I mean first of all, we don't have dinosaurs anymore. Second of all, he's not even old enough to buy a gun."
Investigators say the teacher contacted school officials after seeing the message containing the words "gun" and "take care of business," and police were then notified on Tuesday

I believe the teacher should be suspended for not exercising common sense.  Do we really need people like that around children?

Source:

No comments: