Thursday, September 3, 2015

O'Reilly Calls Out Jorge Ramos




Finally, someone called out Jorge Ramos.  The following exchange happened on The O’Reilly Factor:

Bill O’Reilly: OK, now you’re an anchor man. How can you possibly cover illegal immigration fairly when you’re an activist? When you’re a proponent of allowing them amnesty? How can you possibly cover the story? You should excuse yourself from it or recuse yourself from it. Or, become like me a commentator.


Jorge Ramos: I’m just a reporter.

O’Reilly: You’re not! You’re an activist.

Ramos: Mr. O’Reilly, I don’t think you’re the right person to lecture me on advocacy when you spend most of your program giving opinions…

O’Reilly: … Jorge, why don’t you just become like me a commentator? You’re not a newsman anymore.

And while you’re at it Jorge, why don’t you admit you’re an agent for the Mexican government.

Source:

No comments: