Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Democrats: We Need to Train White People to Shut Their Mouths



Democrats conducted a postmortem on the 2016 general election.  They’ve come to the conclusion that white Americans need to shut their mouths and bend over and grab their ankles.   

Democrats must provide “training” that focuses in part on teaching Americans “how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white,” urged the executive director of Idaho’s Democratic Party, Sally Boynton Brown, who is white. 


The event’s moderator, MSNBC’s Joy Ann Reid, asked the candidates how the party should handle the Black Lives Now movement. 
The candidates uniformly emphasized that the party must embrace the activists unreservedly. 

“It makes me sad that we’re even having that conversation and that tells me that white leaders in our party have failed,” Brown said. “I’m a white woman, I don’t get it. … My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt.”

“This is life and death” she emphasized. “I am a human being trying to do good work and I can’t do it without y’all. So please, please, please, get a hold of me. Sally at we-the-dnc.org. I need schooling so I can go school the other white people.”

These people are pathetic and in need of therapy.  

Source:


No comments: