Monday, January 23, 2017

Sen. Chuck E. Schumer's Inaugural Call to Arms



Senator Chuck E. Schumer is a militant partisan for which there is no doubt.  So anytime this man stands before an audience and gives a speech, as he did at the inauguration, I pay attention for subtle dog whistles as did the crowd.  We are all aware of the treacherous nature of Senator Super Genius.  So he shouldn’t be surprised when he got booed.


Senator Super Genius claims he and his fellow libtards love this country.  I am convinced these people confuse love of country with love of the federal government.  These people see everything through the prism of Washington D.C. and that is not what our Constitution is about.  Actually, it is just the opposite.


Senator Super Genius lamented the divisions within our country and referred to a letter written by a Yankee soldier before the Battle of Bull Run.  There is a subtle message this scumbag is conveying to the totalitarians that infest his party.  Here is an excerpt:


One such American was Maj. Sullivan Ballou. On July 14, 1861, when the North and South were lining up for their first battle, a time when our country was bitterly divided and faith in the future of our country was waning, Major Ballou of the Second Rhode Island Volunteers penned a letter to his wife, Sarah. It is one of the greatest letters in American history. It shows the strength and courage of the average American. Allow me to read some of his words which echo through the ages.

“My very dear Sarah,” he wrote, “the indications are very strong that we shall move in a few days, perhaps tomorrow. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about or lack of confidence in the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter. I know how strongly American civilization now leans upon the triumph of the government and how great a debt we owe to those who went before us, through the blood and suffering of the revolution. And I am willing, perfectly willing, to lay down all my joys in this life to help maintain this government and to pay that debt. Sarah, my love for you is deathless. It seems to bind me to you with the mighty cables that nothing but omnipotence can break. And yet my love of country comes over me like a strong wind and bears me irresistibly on with all these chains to the battlefield.”

Sullivan Ballou gave his life on the battlefield a week later at the first Battle of Bull Run. It is because Sullivan and countless others believed in something bigger than themselves, and were willing to sacrifice for it, that we stand today in the full blessings of liberty, in the greatest country on Earth. And that spirit lives on in each of us. Americans whose families have been here for generations, and those who have just arrived, and I know our best days are yet to come.

I urge all Americans to read Ballou's full letter. His words give me solace, strength. I hope they will give you the same. Now, please stand while the associate justice of the Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas, administers the oath of office to the vice president of the United States.

 
 Now we know Progressives are all about dog whistles.  Senator Super Genius hinted to his followers that our American civilization is dependent upon an intrusive and  triumphal federal government and that blood, suffering and sacrifice is needed to defeat those who stand in their way.


Senator Chuck E. Schumer’s use of Major Sullivan Ballou’s letter was a call to arms.  He knows his fellow progressives have no regard for life, liberty or property.  They’ve demonstrated it countless times and with the blessings of the Democratic Party.



Source:

No comments: